Details of the SHOP merchant:
IT MALL OÜ (hereinafter, MERCHANT)
Estonia, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Järvevana tee 9-40, 11314
Tax ID: 14561245
VAT (Estonia): EE102099702
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Hereinafter, MERCHANT is referred to “We”, “Us”, Our”.
Details of the Brand Julia Allert owner:
ALLERT&CO SRL (hereinafter,BRAND)
Republic of Moldova, Chisinau, Moscova street 12, office 25
Tax ID: 1005600017882
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +373 79808056
Herein, MERCHANT represents the entity, authorised to carry out online sales activities on the SHOP. Upon acquisition agreement with the Brand, the MERCHANT has the full ownership rights over the Brand goods displayed on the SHOP. It also has the full ownership rights to operate with the SHOP, including:
- Receiving the payments on its Bank accountsfrom the SHOP customers, using the services of Payments service provider(s), by the payment methods displayed on the SHOP (at checkout), based on direct agreement signed Payments service provider(s)
- Shipping ordered by the SHOP customers goods, using the services of Shipping services provider(s), by delivery methods displayed on the SHOP (at checkout), based on direct agreement signed with Shipping services provider(s)
- Perform any modification of the SHOP (i.e. content, functionality, design), as long as these changes fully comply with agreement signed with the BRAND and other existent standards agreed between the parties (i.e. brand official Brandbook and Corporate identity, BRAND general marketing strategy, etc.)
- Collect and process the data from SHOP users, necessary for orders delivery, account creation and other activities. Please, read the section Personal Data Security below for more information.
- To make advertising campaigns and other marketing and communication activities, with the objective to promote the SHOP and the products displayed on it, as long as these activities fully comply with the agreements and standards, existent between MERCHANT and BRAND.
- Undertake other actions/ activities related to the SHOP, in order to reach its objectives, which, however, should fully comply with existent agreements with the Brand.
Herein, the BRAND is the company that is the registrant of global trademark Julia Allert. The BRAND owns the intellectual property rights to the brand/ trademark, and everything connected to it (the Brand name, www.juliaallert.com domain name, the Brand corporate identity, the Brand general marketing strategy, etc.). Within the framework of the SHOP, the BRAND represents the MERCHANT’s supplier of the goods displayed on the SHOP.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS / OPTIONSTo be able to make purchases from our SHOP, you should have an active account on our SHOP. In your use of the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you as specified in the User Registration section and you agree to provide this information correctly and completely. By registering as a member, you will be asked to choose your username and password. You are responsible for keeping your passphrase secure as a member of this SHOP, any activity under your username being entirely within your responsibility. You must immediately notify us of any loss of password or unauthorized activity sign under your username. If we believe that these obligations are not being respected by you, we reserve the right to block your access, for a fixed or indefinite period, to the use of the service without prior notice and you will not be entitled to any damages.
Another way to make purchases from our SHOP is by option “Guest User”. All the requirements mentioned above remain in force for this option, as well, except for the responsibility of keeping password. Users, using this option, will have no access to the Client Area, including the option of filling the Return forms, part of Client Area. The only available way to place a return or any other dispute is by contacting Us by contacts, displayed in this document or on the SHOP or by other electronic means that will be available on the SHOP at that moment. For more information, please read the Return Policy and other documents displayed on the SHOP.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITYYour personal data will only be used for the stated purpose of this SHOP. The information in the order, contact or other forms on the SHOP will be used to send you confirmation of orders, promotions, periodical newsletters, etc. We may collect the following personal information from You: personal data, payment and shipping details and other information, information you submit online (including interactions with Us on Social Networks), demographic information and information about product preferences (including gender, age, etc.), information about your device and location (including type of device, browser, site You came from to our SHOP or destination You go from our SHOP), Your contact information, etc. The purposes for which we collect Your personal data refer to:
- Create, edit and manage users accounts on our SHOP
- Provide Users with products and services
- Improve the user experience on our SHOP
- Process online orders and order returns, including sending email/ messages about shipping
- Contact users and respond to their requests, to communicate with them
- Send to Users of the SHOP information about news, promotions, promocodes, new product and collection, SHOP updates, etc.
- Use information for security purposes, to provide protection to Our companies and customers
- Use information as otherwise permitted by law or based on Your acceptance by notification
- solving your requests, questions or complaints.
- conducting market and product studies and product marketing, supplier and supplier services, partners and distributors
- other activities undertaken by the Provider and permits, which are not subject to approval by the addressee. The provider will keep the confidentiality of this information
We may share the information with third parties for marketing purposes or those who perform services with us or otherwise destinations permitted by law. We may interact with third-party applications that we do not control.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by the web browser by a site you visit. A cookie is stored in your web browser and allows the SHOP or a third party to recognize and facilitate your next visit and the SHOP to be more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you disconnect, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. They are used to prepare aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user's personal identification.
When you use and access the SHOP, we may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
What Cookies Do We Use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (the web browser). Fixed files remain on the user's terminal for a while in the Cookie's parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
We use session and persistent cookies within the SHOP and use different types of cookies to run the SHOP:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Cookies for geotargetting
- Recording cookies
- Cookies for advertising
- Advertiser cookies
What are your cookie options?
If you want to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or deny cookies, visit your web browser's help pages. As a European citizen, you have certain individual rights within GDPR. You can learn more about these rights in the GDPR Guide.
Keep in mind, however, if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages may not be displayed correctly.
For the Chrome web browser, visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer Web browser, visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, visit this Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, visit this Apple page: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en
For any other web browser, visit the official web pages of your web browser.
Where to find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and about the following third-party sites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
The set of recommendations in this document is purely advisory. The Consultant is not responsible for the Beneficiary's contact details, internal business processes implemented to comply with existing regulations on Personal Data and final language formulations to be finally applied to the recipient's online store.